Last Updated: 1/8/23
Your Consent to Other Agreements
Ownership of this Site and its Content
This Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of WPF or WPF’s partners and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media. All rights in and to the Site and Content not expressly granted are hereby reserved by WPF.
- Purpose of the Community and Spaces.
Women’s Personal Finance is a place for members to discuss and share information, ideas, and experiences related to personal finance. They are not places for promoting or selling products or services, except in owners/staff/moderators designated locations and threads or as part of negotiated and defined commercial relationships (contact email@example.com).
- Code of Conduct.
In order to create positive and respectful communities and spaces, we expect all members to follow these guidelines:
Be respectful and courteous to others.
- Do not post offensive or inappropriate content, including but not limited to hate speech, spam, or spammy links.
- Do not harass or bully other members.
- Use caution when sharing personal or sensitive information about yourself or others. Remember that information shared online can be accessed by a wide audience and may remain online indefinitely. Consider the potential risks and consequences before sharing personal or sensitive information.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not share any information about another member without their consent.
- Do not impersonate any other person or entity, or use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use in our paid communities.
- Our community exists for the mutual benefit of all community members. We expect that all community members approach our community with the mindset to give back at least as much as they take. Outside of advertising or other negotiated and defined commercial relationships, we restrict members from engaging in commercial activities and business self-promotion within our communities, outside of owner/staff/moderators designated locations and threads. Please report any commercial activity to owners/staff/moderators via community-specific routes. Violation of this rule is grounds for removal from our communities.
In addition to these guidelines, please also be aware of and adhere to any applicable laws and regulations related to the sharing of personal and sensitive information.
- User Generated Content (UGC).
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
You are responsible for User-Generated Content that you post. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC.
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of WPF or any person or entity associated with WPF.
You own Your User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
WPF and its Partners reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your UGC and to use your UGC for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. WPF has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto, for any reason and in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available
- any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual to the extent such request is not consistent with the networking goals of this Site;
- any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain, except that such requests/solicitation are permitted at via owner/moderator/staff approved threads, initiatives or classifieds spaces.
- any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose, except for those portions or features of the Site that expressly intend to allow advertising, promoting, or marketing Your services, products or business.;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
- Protection of Content and Personal Data.
Members are prohibited from harvesting, sharing, copying, or distributing any content from the communities and spaces without due credit and permission, including screenshots. Any member creating content in the online community gives irrevocable permission to Women’s Personal Finance to edit, download, and distribute the content, and waives any right to claim royalties for such use. In addition, members are prohibited from harvesting personal data from the communities and spaces for any purpose without the explicit consent of the individuals whose data is being collected. Women’s Personal Finance takes the protection of its content and the personal data of its members seriously, and any violation of these provisions may result in the removal of the offending member from the communities and spaces and potential legal action.
- Dispute Resolution.
While conflicts and disputes may arise in the communities and spaces, Women’s Personal Finance is not responsible for mediating or resolving such disputes. Community managers and moderators are empowered to make independent decisions to edit, update, delete posts, or ban a member as necessary to maintain a positive and respectful community. Members agree to hold Women’s Personal Finance harmless for any disputes that may arise within the communities and spaces and agree to indemnify and defend Women’s Personal Finance against any claims arising from such disputes.
The content in the Women’s Personal Finance Online Communities and Spaces is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as professional financial advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in the communities and spaces and will not be liable for any errors or omissions or any actions taken based on the information provided. Though Women’s Personal Finance takes community safety and privacy seriously, we take no responsibility for information that you share in any space owned or operated by Women’s Personal Finance. By participating in Women’s Personal Finance, you agree to hold Women’s Personal Finance harmless for any information shared within and how it may be used by others.
- Changes to the Terms.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and will post any updates on this page. By continuing to access or use the community after any changes have been made, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Termination of Access.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the community at any time and for any reason, without notice. Termination from one space may result in termination of access to other spaces.
- Calculators, Analysis Tools & Advice.
The calculators, spreadsheets, & analysis tools found on this Site (“Tools”) are designed to be used for informational and educational purposes only and do not constitute investment or financial advice. WPF recommends that you: independently verify any calculation or output obtained from a Tool. Your use of Tools and Content found on the Site is at your own risk. The results from Tools and Content presented may not reflect the actual return of your own investments. WPF is not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these Tools. Furthermore, WPF is not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Additionally, WPF may offer opportunities to receive feedback or information directly or indirectly from WPF’s personnel or Outside Experts (“Feedback”). The Feedback is informational in nature and are not legal, financial, real estate, or tax advice, and WPF is not engaged in the provision of legal, tax or any other advice. You should seek your own advice from professional advisors, including lawyers and accountants, regarding the legal, tax, and financial implications of any transaction you contemplate. WPF does not make, and hereby disclaims, any representations and warranties regarding the content of the Feedback, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You use the advice and information provided in the Feedback at your own risk. WPF hereby disclaims any liability to you for any loss, damage, or cost arising from or related to the Feedback, including, without limitation, the accuracy, appropriateness, quality, or completeness of the information provided in the Feedback, regardless of the cause. WPF is not liable or responsible to you with respect to any lost profits, loss or damage, including, without limitation, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the Feedback.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Terms of Service
Last updated: 1/8/23
Please read these terms of service (“terms of service”) carefully before using the paid communities and spaces operated by Women’s Personal Finance, including Woven and WPF Insiders (the “service”, “our service”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the service.
- Our service is only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old. By using our service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Our service is available for purchase on a subscription basis. The subscription fee is non-refundable, except in the case of a defective product or if required by law.
- If you cancel your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If your membership is terminated for any reason, including for violation of these terms, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You must not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not use our service to transmit any viruses or other harmful computer code.
- You must not engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the service or servers or networks connected to the service.
- You must not use our service to harass or bully other members.
- You must not use our service for any commercial or promotional purposes without our prior written consent.
- You are responsible for the content you post on our service, including text, images, and any other materials. You must ensure that your content does not violate any laws or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate or in violation of these terms.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
WPF Insiders FAQS
Memberful Terms and FAQs
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/subscriptions
- Can I get a refund?
Women’s Personal Finance does not offer refunds on memberships. We suggest you enroll at the monthly level if you are unsure of your interest and then request a conversion to annual membership if you wish. If there is an extreme hardship you may contact us and we will see what solutions can be offered.
- Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account
- Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/credit_card/edit
- How do I reset my password?
Click this link https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/auth/password/new, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
- How can I join your Discord server and get the correct role?
Open a Discord account (if you don’t already have one), and then click the authorization link in the Discord invite we sent to your inbox. If you don’t see the email in your inbox (check your spam / junk folders), click this link: https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/discord/authorize
Live Events by Women’s Personal Finance LLC
For any event, you participate in by WPF
By attending any event held by Women’s Personal Finance, you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that Women’s Personal Finance and its representatives will not be held responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred during the event, irrespective of whether you hold a ticket or not, or whether you’ve paid for attendance. Regarding ticket sales, all purchases are final and non-refundable except in the case of event cancellation. Some tickets may be transferred to another individual subject to an administrative fee and within specified time ranges on a case-by-case basis – please contact Sales@womenspersonalfinance.org for questions.