Attached are the current member Terms of Service (TOS) relating to membership and community guidelines
- Members who lose their membership due to violation of terms of service are not eligible for refunds
Memberful Terms and FAQs
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/subscriptions
- Can I get a refund?
Women’s Personal Finance does not offer refunds on memberships. We suggest you enroll at the monthly level if you are unsure of your interest and then request a conversion to annual membership if you wish. If there is an extreme hardship you may contact us and we will see how we can help.
- Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account
- Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/credit_card/edit
- How do I reset my password?
Click this link https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/auth/password/new, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
- How can I join your Discord server and get the correct role?
Open a Discord account (if you don’t already have one), and then click the authorization link in the Discord invite we sent to your inbox. If you don’t see the email in your inbox (check your spam / junk folders), click this link: https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/discord/authorize
Welcome to the Women’s Personal Finance Discord server! We hope you can use this space for building deeper connections with this supportive community of women ready to talk about money and life. Please check out the channel listings to find the groups that speak to you.
Though more private than Facebook, this is still a community forum. Be smart about what you share and with whom on the Internet. Always do your own research before acting on any information you may learn here.
Discord Server Rules:
- If you are alerted to a change in the posted rules (#rules channel) by a mass message, you are responsible for following updated rules. If you do not visit the server regularly, check the rules section when you return.
- Dates of the most recent updates to this Terms of Service document will be posted in the rules channel. You are responsible to follow at all times.
- “Be Respectul” Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, personal attacks, sexism, racism, or hate speech will be tolerated.
- If you see something against the rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, let staff know. We want this server to be a welcoming space!
- No spam or self-promotion (advertisements, etc) without permission from a Moderator or Admin. Channels for self-promotion will be identified on the server. This includes direct messages to fellow members for self-promotional purposes. MEMBER: contact a mod if you have this happen to you.
- We understand that this community is different than Facebook and are working to allow more flexibility to grow relationships. Make sure that messages to each other are intended to be helpful and genuine.
- Try to get approval before DMing another member. However, we understand the flow of conversation can make this difficult. Be respectful and no spam or self-promotion cold calls. Users, please report inappropriate contacts.
- You must read and accept all the rules in the “rules” section before any community interaction. This document further creates guidelines around your name on the server, the icon you choose, moderator and membership expectations, and so on. Ask a mod if you have questions.
- It is extremely important that you allow moderators to handle and misconduct reports. Please follow the guideline set forth in the rules channel. Do not contact Discord with member misconduct reports unless someone’s life is at risk. Inappropriately contacting Discord for complaints is grouds for loss of membership.
Version Date: 3/27/2021