Attached are the current member Terms of Service (TOS) relating to membership and community guidelines
WOMENS PERSONAL FINANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL A MEMBERSHIP TO Womens Personal Finance Insiders AT ANY TIME BASED ON THE DISCRETION OF OWNERS AND STAFF and no refund of services will be given.
Members may also cancel their membership at any time. Refunds will be issued on a case by case basis, but generally a cancelled membership will not result in a refund.
We take our community seriously and will make decisions about what is best for the ongoing health and wellbeing of our community as a whole. We take expulsion of any member and loss of their membership seriously and have yet to exercise this right, please help us keep it that way!
Removal from any arm by Women’s Personal Finance may result in removal from arms of Women’s Personal Finance at discretion of ownership.
Memberful Terms and FAQs
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/subscriptions
- Can I get a refund?
Women’s Personal Finance does not offer refunds on memberships. We suggest you enroll at the monthly level if you are unsure of your interest and then request a conversion to annual membership if you wish. If there is an extreme hardship you may contact us and we will see what solutions can be offered.
- Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account
- Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card. https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/credit_card/edit
- How do I reset my password?
Click this link https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/auth/password/new, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
- How can I join your Discord server and get the correct role?
Open a Discord account (if you don’t already have one), and then click the authorization link in the Discord invite we sent to your inbox. If you don’t see the email in your inbox (check your spam / junk folders), click this link: https://womenspersonalfinance.memberful.com/account/discord/authorize
Welcome to the Women’s Personal Finance Discord server! We hope you can use this space for building deeper connections with this supportive community of women ready to talk about money and life. Please check out the channel listings to find the groups that speak to you.
Though more private than Facebook, this is still a community forum. Be smart about what you share and with whom on the Internet. Always do your own research before acting on any information you may learn here.
Discord Server Rules:
The most up-to-date version of the Discord rules live on the #rules channel of the Discord server. Please check in there for updates.
Additional rules and terms are as follows:
- Sending/Linking any harmful material such as viruses, IP grabbers or harm-ware results in an immediate and permanent ban.
- Moderators will do what is best for the group. If you have a problem with something, take it up with them privately. Open argument or challenging of moderators is grounds for group expulsion. Members may be muted as needed if problems occur and if there are ongoing issues members may lose Insiders membership. At all times, listen to what staff says.
- We understand that this community is different than Facebook and are working to allow more flexibility to grow relationships. Make sure that messages to each other are intended to be helpful and genuine.
- Try to get approval before DMing another member. However, we understand the flow of conversation can make this difficult. Be respectful and no spam or self-promotion cold calls. Users, please report inappropriate contacts.
- You must read and accept all the rules in the “rules” section before any community interaction. This document further creates guidelines around your name on the server, the icon you choose, moderator and membership expectations, and so on. Ask a mod if you have questions.
- It is extremely important that you allow moderators to handle and misconduct reports. Please follow the guideline set forth in the rules channel. Do not contact Discord with member misconduct reports unless someone’s life is at risk. Inappropriately contacting Discord for complaints is grouds for loss of membership.
Version Date: 3/15/2022